Search This Blog


Saturday, August 31, 2013

New Collecting Goal - UND Alumni

I just wanted to make everyone aware of a new collecting goal of mine: University of North Dakota Alumni. Now living up here, I have the opportunity to see a few games from a top-notch program, but even before moving up here, I had strong family ties to the area, so I've always had an appreciations for players of the Fighting Sioux. I am off to a good start already, with some decent hits of these guys:

Jonathan Toews

Zach Parise

Ed Belfour

Matt Frattin

Chay Genoway

Other former Sioux include T.J. Oshie (how do I not have one of his already???), Travis Zajac, Drew Stafford, Matt Greene, Brian Lee, Chris VandeVelde, Joe Finley, Brad Malone, Brock Nelson, Chris Porter, Jason Blake, Brad Bombardir, Mike Commodore, Tony Hrkac, Craig Ludwig, and Dave Tippett, among many others.

So, if anyone has any cards of these UND alumni, or any other that I may have mentioned, that they are willing to trade, please let me know. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment