Search This Blog


Monday, August 19, 2013

2013 Allen & Ginter Box Break #3

Here's a look at my third box of 2013 Allen & Ginter. I was hoping that this would be my last one, but with as many cards as I still need for my set, I'm sure I'll get another one or two at some point, and I might even stop by my LCS today and pick one up, as long as nothing else catches my eye. But that's ok with me. I love the set, as always, and the amount of high-quality non-baseball subjects makes this quite a fun product to open, so I'm looking forward to cracking open some more.

Anyway, here's what I got in Box #3:

SP: Henry Rollins, Russell Martin, Wade Miley, Kevin Youkilis, Brandon Phillips, Yadier Molina, Omar Infante, David Price, Adam Wainwright, Ruben Tejada, Tommy Milone, Alex Rios



Minis: Nolan Ryan, Robinson Cano, Nelson Cruz, Ryan Ludwick, Josh Beckett, Melky Cabrera, Matt Holliday, Johnny Cueto, Jim Abbott, Jake Peavy, Trevor Bauer


Mini A&G Back: Darryl Strawberry, Reggie Jackson, Robin Roberts, Corey Hart, Neil Walker


Mini Black-Border: Adam Jones, Dan Uggla


Mini A&G Back, No Number: Brandon Beachy


The First Americans: Cheyenne, Hopi
Famous Finds: The Cave of Altamira
Inquiring Minds: Socrates
Codes, Ciphers, & Cryptographs: Shugborough Hall Inscription


Across the Years: Anthony Rizzo, Derek Jeter, Brooks Robinson, Justin Upton, Carlos Beltran, Paul Goldschmidt, Cliff Lee, Dustin Pedroia, Curtis Granderson, Adam Jones, Johnny Cueto, Trevor Bauer



Martial Mastery: Aztecs, Romans, Knights
Civilizations of Ages Past: Ottoman, Hittites, Mesopotamians


Palaces & Strongholds: Topkapi Palace, Alhambra, Peterhof Palace
One Little Corner: Earth, Sun, Neptune


Hits: Albert Belle Framed Bat, Desmond Jennings Framed Jersey, Shaun Marcum Full-Sized Jersey


Surprisingly, despite having so many duplicates and triplicates in the base set, I only have TWO doubles out of 36 SPs, which is pretty awesome. I've collated my three boxes and updated my Needs List, so if anyone can help me out, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment